[theme-reviewers] Theme Uploader and CSS Classes

Andrew Nacin wp at andrewnacin.com
Fri Sep 24 20:06:08 UTC 2010

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 3:40 PM, Chip Bennett <chip at chipbennett.net> wrote:

> Also, I really think the uploader should output ALL failing criteria,
> rather than stopping at the first one.
>
> How frustrating it must be, to have to fix a Theme five or six times,
> re-package it, and re-attempt to upload it. No wonder the Theme developers
> get to us already frustrated!
>
> Otto, can this be fixed? Can you set the upload script to complete ALL of
> its checks, and then output the results, rather than stopping at the first
> failed criterion?

I'm willing to work on this and I'll liaison with Otto for it.

When doing this, I'm going to re-engineer the upload script to be more
flexible so we can add additional test cases much easier.

It would be helpful to provide a list of things the uploader doesn't account
for now, that you believe should be added. In addition to the CSS classes.
(I can provide a list of what is currently checked if that helps.)