[theme-reviewers] More 2010 Weaver Info

Bruce Wampler brucewampler at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 05:15:17 UTC 2010

  There continues to be a SERIOUS problem with the 2010 Weaver download at
http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/download/2010-weaver.1.3.1.zip

I just did another experiment, and discovered that that link seems to
deliver
at least three different file sizes: 4K, 496K, and 1.5MB (which seems to be
the correct version.) The other two files cause all sorts of crashes and
trouble
when used for auto upgrading the theme from the dashboard.

This link: http://wpweaver.info/crazy-wordpress-org-weaver-downloads/
has a snapshot of the result of 12 downloads - some over time, some withing
just a minute or two of each other.

Is there anyone else I can contact to get this resolved. It is ruining
the reputation
of my Theme and causing all sorts of problems!

Bruce

--
Bruce Wampler, Ph.D.

Software developer
Creator of first spelling checker for a PC
Creator of Grammatik(tm), first true grammar checker
e-mail: bw at brucewampler.com
blog: brucewampler.wordpress.com