[theme-reviewers] Proposed Modifications to Guidelines

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 16:16:44 UTC 2010

Items 1 through 3 are fine with me ... I've never been too much of a fan of
item 3, but it's been long standing as a required item.

Item 4 I am undecided on, recommended woould definitely be the "strongest"
wording I would accept at this time; and, if it is to be recommended (and
perhaps this should apply to all recommended items) sample code (as a
suggested best-practice method?) to accomplish the recommendation should be
available directly from the Theme Review page if not on the page itself.

Cais.

PS: I may have more to add to thread later ... still catching up on a lot of
items after a HD (pseudo-)failure. EAC