[theme-reviewers] Modern Green

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Tue Sep 7 14:03:24 UTC 2010

Ignore this part:

Note: the Theme also fails the license requirement, due to this line in
style.css:

*If you remix, convert, translate, modify, or distribute a copy of this
theme, please keep the links/credit in the footer.*

I had two style.css documents open. That line comes from the one I'm
currently reviewing.

Chip