[theme-reviewers] Category templates not allowed? Notacceptable.

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Wed Sep 1 16:22:42 UTC 2010

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 11:04 AM, Chip Bennett <chip at chipbennett.net> wrote:
> If the Theme developer had adhered to the Review Guidelines, and provided
> appropriate documentation to begin with, the reviewer wouldn't *have* to
> ask.

You mean the guidelines that changed in the week since I was waiting
for the update to be reviewed? Or the guidelines that didn't get
mentioned in the original review of the theme?

Again, not berating anybody, just pointing out that throwing this back
all on the theme author is also not a good way to have a discussion.