[theme-reviewers] WP Themer Kit

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Thu Oct 28 18:47:55 UTC 2010

Print.css is definitely a common name, I use it all the time for my
printer-stylesheets.

To detect things like this, you're better off looking for naming
schemes or unique styles of the code. Generated themes are template
driven, so they tend to have very similar code from theme to theme.
That's more likely to be recognizable. Searching for a byline or
something isn't reliable, because it's the first thing they'll change.

Simon: I've been updating the theme check stuff today, adding all
sorts of things. Forward me whatever you have and I'll work it in too.
I'd like to get this thing implemented on the uploader.

-Otto