[theme-reviewers] WP Themer Kit

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 18:37:39 UTC 2010

The only thing I see with a quick look through the SVN is that both style
sheets (style and print) have this line:

License info can be found at http://www.wpthemerkit.com/license.php

Maybe, if you can look for file_exist( print.css ); then inside it for that
line or even the partial link URL ...

Although print.css could be a common file, I don't see them wanting to
remove that line of text; at least not until they catch on.

Just a thought.