[theme-reviewers] Themes and Post Meta/Custom Fields

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 15:41:27 UTC 2010

@Lance -

Thanks for the explanation ... I also found that if you do not check the box
the gallery images do not appear in the Images Test post.

... and given your explanation of how the locally attached images should be
behaving then the CSS in Twenty Ten is not working as it is expected to.

Cais.

PS: I'm hoping to look at this again later today. EAC