[theme-reviewers] Theme Review Codex Page

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Wed Oct 20 20:54:22 UTC 2010

I tend to agree, which is why the Guidelines are as detailed as they are.

But, that level of detail has led to complaints. So, I'm wondering if there
is a reasonable way to balance concerns?

I like your suggestion. It definitely keeps everything together on one page
- and helps us summarize the main points/goals that we're trying to
accomplish with the Guidelines.

Chip