[theme-reviewers] Theme Review Codex Page

Marty Martin m at seoserpent.com
Wed Oct 20 20:51:53 UTC 2010

I think a bulleted sidebar box or a list at the top of the original page
with #anchor links or something like that is best rather than a second page,
because if you/we implement the simplified list, then in my opinion
designers won't look at the expanded list and it'll increase problems for
reviewers.  I could be completely wrong, but that was my gut reaction.

Marty