[theme-reviewers] Functions.php Worm

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Wed Oct 13 16:57:04 UTC 2010

That seems like a more efficient approach, yeah: load the string once, then
perform many checks.

What would be nice would be the ability to control the error message that
gets output for each check, to point the developer to 1) the specific Theme
Review Guideline, and/or 2) the Codex reference, for each check.

(Thanks to Pross, we have most of those links collated already.)

Chip