[theme-reviewers] wp_footer() placement - [#1221: THEME: PencilDraw]

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Thu Oct 7 17:02:44 UTC 2010

And as has been discussed previously regarding wp_footer() - this hook isn't
really intended for injection of front-end content, but rather for scripts
and the like. Using it to inject content is a bit of a mis-use of the hook.

Chip

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 11:59 AM, Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) <philip at frumph.net