[theme-reviewers] Theme Review Stats Charts

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Thu Oct 7 00:13:53 UTC 2010

It's a little bit limited from what I would normally do with such data in
Excel - but I'm using Google Docs, which doesn't have as powerful charting
features.

Things that jump out at me so far:

1) The vast, vast majority of tickets are being closed by 4 people. The
disparity is especially obvious when viewed graphically across several
weeks. (Note: we have enough active Theme reviewers that, if everyone closed
one ticket per day, we would break even with the incoming tickets.)

2) 3 Weeks ago was really bad, but the past 2 weeks have been two of our
best yet.

3) The number of outstanding open tickets (along with average age, and age
of oldest ticket) has increased (while # of assigned tickets has decreased)
steadily for the past 5 weeks or so. These trends are indicative of falling
behind the incoming tickets.

4) After increasing for several weeks, the % of tickets closed as "approved"
is again decreasing steadily.

Chip