[theme-reviewers] WordPress Quick-Debug Mode Hack

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Mon Oct 4 20:18:34 UTC 2010

Check out this great post from Yoast <http://yoast.com/wordpress-debug/>,
who gives a tip that very likely every Theme reviewer will find incredibly
useful: enabling debug mode with a URL get parameter:

if ( isset($_GET['debug']) && $_GET['debug'] == 'debug')
  define('WP_DEBUG', true);

Put this in wp-config.php, in place of the usual define('WP_DEBUG', true);
call.

This is definitely going into my own install, so that I can use debug mode
on my Theme review subdomain, without outputting tons of errors on my main
site!

(p.s. note the caveat to change the second instance of 'debug' to something
unique, for a bit of security-through-obscurity.)