[theme-reviewers] Featured Themes Questions

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 11:33:35 UTC 2010

I thought as much for the status "accepted" ... and, yes, when you get a
moment let's change the "not-accepted" resolution to "not-approved" it may
also improve the connotative meaning being associated to the ticket
resolutions as well.

Perhaps that will help when explaining it to those not understanding the
Trac status details.

Thanks,

Cais.