[theme-reviewers] Featured Themes Questions

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Fri Oct 1 09:41:51 UTC 2010

On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 4:37 AM, Otto <otto at ottodestruct.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 10:18 PM, Edward Caissie <edward.caissie at gmail.com> wrote:
>> This is Trac related, it seems the "accepted" status is causing confusion
>> for some of the Theme authors, is it possible to remove that "option" or
>> make it unavailable? The core review team does not use it and it seems to be
>> confusing some of the "new" reviewers as well, there are enough resolution
>> options AFAIK that satisfy most if not all our current concerns and could
>> easily be used instead of the misleading "accepted" status.
>
> I don't see any "accepted" status. To what are you referring?

Oh, I get it. You mean the accepted for when a user assigns it to themselves.

Short answer is no, that is built into trac. It means it's been
accepted by a person to review. The "Owned by" gets set, basically.

I would suggest changing the "not-accepted" to something else, like
"not approved", to avoid confusion.