[theme-reviewers] Theme Scan Failing

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Sun Nov 28 17:51:26 UTC 2010

I challange that remark actually, mind you if you have a better way, by all
means.

Case in point on an IPN which doesn't really communicate with WordPress, it
just gets responded to by Paypal and you want to make a transaction file of
what has occured.

$logging = true;

if ($logging) {
 $myFile = "transactions.txt";
 $fh = fopen($myFile, 'w');
 fwrite ( $fh, "Begin Instant Payment Notification\n" );
}