[theme-reviewers] uploader

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Mon Nov 22 05:20:03 UTC 2010

I'll let the theme reviewers explain further, as I am just a coder.
But the basic idea is that if the user tries to enable comment paging
and then it doesn't work because the theme doesn't support it, then
that's a bad user experience. Themes have to have a certain minimum
set of features, which are described in more detail here:
http://codex.wordpress.org/Theme_Review

-Otto