[theme-reviewers] uploader

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Mon Nov 22 04:56:10 UTC 2010

On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 10:44 PM, Spencer <spencer.gurnk at gmail.com> wrote:
> When I uploaded it I got some recommendations for things like comment
> pagination, sticky classes, and some other things that I thought
> didn't really apply to the theme. It said it failed, but the theme
> still uploaded and is in the queue. I assume that's how it's supposed
> to work?

That is how it works currently. In the future, a Fail will mean that
it won't upload or add it to the queue. "Required" really does mean
"required".

Also, does your theme show comments? Then you must support comment
pagination. If you do not, your theme will fail review. That sort of
thing. If you got a fail from the system, then your theme is very
likely not going to pass review.