[theme-reviewers] Base64 Used to Encode Transparent Images?!?

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Tue Nov 16 16:14:02 UTC 2010

It blocks the use of base64_decode. He's not using that, he's using data: URIs.

More info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_URI_scheme

Data URI's are generally safe and not objectionable at all. They're
not particularly cross browser or anything (IE only supports them in
IE8 and up), but they're safe enough.

-Otto