[theme-reviewers] Post formats

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 22:37:36 UTC 2010

I agree we need to get to work on 3.1 related Theme Review guidelines and
changes to some of the individual items, but from the "master list" link
below I am only really seeing a few items that need to be immediately
addressed with the release of 3.1:

   - Post Formats <http://codex.wordpress.org/Post_Formats>
14746<http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/14746>
   - Custom post Type Index Pages
13818<http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/13818>
   - Admin Bar 14772 <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/14772>

I re-ordered them in the priority I see as related to the Theme Review
guidelines.

Cais.