[theme-reviewers] Credit links

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Wed Nov 10 12:03:38 UTC 2010

Actually, I'd be reluctant to even allow that 1 link.

The way I see it, the "credit" link should be a link to a page
specifically about the theme. If you want "credit" links on that page,
then that's fine. But linking to some unrelated page from the theme is
basically unacceptable.

Doesn't matter if they designed it or not, a theme should only contain
links to pages that are specific to that theme. Anything else is SEO
spammy nonsense.

-Otto