[theme-reviewers] Post formats

Bert Hixson bert at webconsiderations.com
Sat Nov 6 17:57:39 UTC 2010

That would be great. Thanks again!

-----Original Message-----
From: theme-reviewers-bounces at lists.wordpress.org
[mailto:theme-reviewers-bounces at lists.wordpress.org] On Behalf Of Simon
Prosser
Sent: Saturday, November 06, 2010 1:36 PM
To: theme-reviewers at lists.wordpress.org
Subject: Re: [theme-reviewers] Post formats

On 06/11/2010 16:49, Bert Hixson wrote:
> The themes that I wish to remove are "Bright Ideas", "Writer's Quill"
> and "Chronicles". The Chronicles theme was never accepted but I would
> like to have it removed from even showing up in "My themes". The
> Bright Ideas theme and Writer's Quill are out of date for WordPress
> 3.01 and I don't want to take the time to update them and no longer
> want to support them
OK i *tried* to start a new mailing list thread, seemed it failed ;)

We can suspend themes so that they no longer appear in the search
results on extend or in the wp-admin theme installer. We cannot however
completly remove themes from the servers.

If you wish me to suspend those 3 themes, please reply as confirmation.