[theme-reviewers] Deleting themes

Simon Prosser pross at pross.org.uk
Sat Nov 6 17:21:30 UTC 2010

Hello,

I just subscribed to the theme-reviewers mailing list looking for
direction on how to remove themes that I have created that are
currently in the WordPress theme directory.

I would like to remove all but two of them and need to know what
process I should follow to do so.

The themes that I wish to remove are “Bright Ideas”, “Writer’s Quill”
and “Chronicles”. The Chronicles theme was never accepted but I would
like to have it removed from even showing up in “My themes”. The
Bright Ideas theme and Writer’s Quill are out of date for WordPress
3.01 and I don’t want to take the time to update them and no longer
want to support them.

After the removal, I will still have two themes that are in the
directory and I plan to update those soon.

Thank you,

Bert Hixson

Web Considerations

(770)573-7116