[theme-reviewers] [WordPress Themes] #1861: THEME: Snowblind - 1.1.5

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 15:09:41 UTC 2010

I see that ... although there is nothing we can do directly as Theme
Reviewers to affect this particular issue of a recently unsuspended theme
not appearing in the updates section of the Themes page.

This will require someone with more access to review ... perhaps Otto or
nacin will be able to address this issue for us.

Cais.