[theme-reviewers] Magazine Basic 2.6.7

Tom Lany mail at tomlany.net
Wed Jun 30 20:24:19 UTC 2010

That is really strange.  I just downloaded it from the theme gallery and
got the whole theme.  I also checked, and all of the files appear to be
on SVN (http://themes.svn.wordpress.org/magazine-basic/2.6.7/), where I
believe the files are pulled from.

I talked to Joseph, and he said that there is likely a corrupt zip file
on one of the servers that serves downloads.  We will look into this
issue further, and try to get it resolved soon.

Tom Lany
http://tomlany.net