[theme-reviewers] Theme Unit Test Data: WXR

chip at chipbennett.net chip at chipbennett.net
Wed Jun 30 15:11:56 UTC 2010

Likewise: that was my exact experience.

Another consideration: the user table. Everything became "Test User" upon
import, so I'm not sure how things were supposed to display WRT different
users. I did notice on one post that various comments are supposed to be
from the author, or a contributor - but both were imported into the DB as
"test user". I'll have to go into the DB and manually change such
instances, in order to test for styling of author/admin/contributor
comments, etc.