[theme-reviewers] Fwd: THEME: Rachel - 0.8 (closed theme: not-accepted)

Tom Lany mail at tomlany.net
Sat Jun 26 00:54:23 UTC 2010

That (the background image) is fine for now, but it is something that
should be worked on.  Regarding your other email, that is okay, but a
more detailed description would be preferable.  You could put the code
below into your style.css, or add a license.txt with the full license.

/*  Copyright 2009-2010  YOUR_NAME, EMAIL, ULR, ETC

     it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2,
     as published by the Free Software Foundation.

     You may NOT assume that you can use any other version of the GPL.

     Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA
02110-1301  USA

     The license for this software can also likely be found here:
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
*/

Tom Lany
http://tomlany.net