[theme-reviewers] Fwd: display from fcdp.org

From Mrs. Grace Edward. grace_edwarrd at yahoo.co.jp
Wed Jun 23 12:33:05 UTC 2010

Greetings in the most precious name of our Lord; Beloved, even though my story may be very pitiful, I do not want you to pity me, but only show love and affection to my son. My name is Mrs. Grace Edward I am a 54 year old South Africa-Indonesian lady suffering from malignant cancer and diabetes. I have a son who is 9yrs and his name is Kenneth. My illness not withstanding, I am a dedicated, caring and loving mother. I am writing you this mail with tears in my eyes not because of precarious health condition but because of the uncertain future my only child will face if I die soon. I have nobody to take care of my son if I happen to die as a result of my ill health. My husband died in a fatal motor accident on the 26th day of December, 2005, during the holidays when we went home for Christmas after staying several years in Cote d’Ivoire. I despise the orphanage and I would not like my son to inhabit there if I do not survive my illness. I faced a lot of uncertainties because
 I was raised in the orphanage when I was only 5years.Due to the sad experiences I had as a foster child, I do not want my son to live in any home. I was told recently that I may not live longer than few weeks due to the extent of damage the cancer cells and diabetes have affected my body organs. My doctor therefore, requested me to sign a medical undertaken before he can carry out an emergency surgery to save my life. He insisted that I must sign an undertaken before he can carry out any surgery because according to him life threatening operation demands the consent of the patient before it is done since my chances of survival is small. This information put me in a dilemma and this is the reason why I want to secure a better home for my son before I sign the undertaken to do the operation. Obviously, it is a possibility that I may die as a result of this sickness; hence my son's upbringing is my greatest worry. I am only appealing to you to take care of him for me. I do not
 have relatives here in Cote d’Ivoire to take care of him if I die. I can not trace my relatives in South Africa since after the motor accident. I have a Trust Fund deposit that worth 3,500,000 Dollars in SECURITY COMPANY here in Cote d’Ivoire which I inherited from my husband as his next of kin. He was saving this money because he intended to invest with it in our son's name when he grows up. I know this money can help you to take care of Kenneth needs and his education. I would give you details about this Trust fund and make you my next of Kin if you accept to take care of my son in honesty. I am appealing to accept and take care of Kenneth as your own son not because of the money I am offering to you but for love, humanity and sympathy for the needy and helpless. Please consider my appeal because I really need someone to take care of Kenneth in confidence before I can sign any undertaken for the surgery. I prayed over my decision to find you worthy of this trust.Please