[theme-reviewers] Whitehouse Theme - Tab Page

Simon Prosser pross at pross.org.uk
Mon Jun 21 15:22:25 UTC 2010

Try posting your question to the theme's support forum located
here:http://wordpress.org/tags/whitehouse?forum_id=5

The theme-reviewers mail-list is intended for discussion of formal reviews
of themes submitted for inclusion in the wordpress.org theme repository.
You'll likely have more success finding an answer to your question in the
support forums.

My Blog: http://www.pross.org.uk/
Plugins : http://www.pross.org.uk/plugins/
Themes: http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/profile/pross