[theme-reviewers] I curious how to make the sidebar viewable on single posts

Ben G hocopai at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 18 23:22:16 UTC 2010

Hey I have the zindi-II theme and I'd like to make that little "about" box that shows on the top right of the sidebar viewable even when someone is reading a single post... I'm just not sure what I need to change in the CSS.

Can you help me with that?

As of right now it only shows if they're on the home page... but once they view a single post it's not shown, but the rest of the sidebar is.

Let me know, thanks!

-Ben