[theme-reviewers] Help

chip at chipbennett.net chip at chipbennett.net
Fri Jun 18 13:49:44 UTC 2010

Sarah,

The theme-reviewers mail-list is not a general theme support mail-list. It
is intended for discussion regarding formal reviews of themes submitted
for inclusion in the wordpress.org theme repository.

Please post your question in the wordpress.org support forums, either in
the general forum for help with themes:

http://wordpress.org/support/forum/5

or else in the support forum dedicated to the Mystique theme:

http://wordpress.org/tags/mystique?forum_id=5

Hope this helps!