[theme-reviewers] Fwd: Re: Distilled Review

Tom Lany mail at tomlany.net
Thu Jun 17 15:03:09 UTC 2010

Thought I would pass along this idea.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [theme-reviewers] Distilled Review
Date: 	Thu, 17 Jun 2010 08:16:16 -0400
From: 	Edward Caissie <edward.caissie at gmail.com>
To: 	mail at tomlany.net

Tom -

You might suggest to "randall" to copy and re-write the
'wp_list_authors" function and include an option for the use of Gravatars.

Based on the code in trunk here:
http://core.trac.wordpress.org/browser/trunk/wp-includes/author-template.php

I would likely start at inserting around line 303 ...

Just a thought, didn't want to step on your review to suggest it directly.

Cais.

On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 4:38 PM, Tom Lany <mail at tomlany.net