[theme-reviewers] Distilled Review

Tom Lany mail at tomlany.net
Wed Jun 16 20:38:43 UTC 2010

Have you tried <?php echo get_avatar( get_the_author_meta( 'user_email'
)); ?> , or something similar for pulling the Avatar?  Look on line 37
of
http://core.trac.wordpress.org/browser/trunk/wp-content/themes/twentyten/single.php,
as I suggested below for the code used in the default  (in 3.0)
WordPress theme.  They add a gravatar to single.php without a DB query.

Tom Lany
http://tomlany.net