[theme-reviewers] File upload using xml rpc

Cipr.vb cypr.vb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 00:38:24 UTC 2010

Hi,
I'm trying to upload a file to my blog using wp.uploadFile and xmlrpc.
Can't make it work. Does anybody have a code example? I'm using IXR_Library
for the xmlrpc. I'm guessing my mistake is the file contents (the bits).
Does anyone now how exactly is that string supposed to be exactly? with
base64 but how? any code example please? It's really frustrating as I've
gotten to trial and error for a few hours now..
Thanks
Ciprian Turcu
http://www.appchain.com
http://www.twitter.com/turcuciprian