[theme-reviewers] Working with the heart

Joseph Scott joseph at automattic.com
Tue Jun 15 05:32:25 UTC 2010

Thank you for the kind words.  There are some automated things that
kick as part of the upload process, which helps.

I don't like to count my chickens before they hatch though, so a real
feat will be putting together enough tools and people so that a theme
review community can work smoothly and grow as needed.  After that
happens I'll be taking a nap :-)

--
Joseph Scott
joseph at josephscott.org