[theme-reviewers] WPTheme Review: Diabolique Spring v1.0.2

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 01:51:28 UTC 2010

Thanks for the interesting theme to review.

Here are my notes:

Review: Diabolique Spring v1.0.2
> - theme released under GPLv3 ... I would suggest GPLv2 for the repository
>
> - photo.png -> consider as an option, gravatar perhaps?
> - readme.txt file may be more useful with some basic information beyond the
> link; see note about photo.png
>
> x - <html> tag should include language_attributes()
> x - fetch the title and description using bloginfo()
> x - body_class() should be used in the <body> tag
> x - $content_width set in functions.php
> x - post_class() should be used as part of the_Loop
> x - tags are not displayed
> x - comment_class() not used

Please address the above points. Thank You.

Lines with an "x" require addressing by the outline of the "Theme
Development Checklist" the other items are suggestions.

I'm sure with more practice I will get faster at finding these points.

Cais

PS: mea culpa, I replied the first time; this is more to the expected
format. EAC