[theme-reviewers] introductions

Joseph Scott joseph at automattic.com
Thu Jun 10 22:21:58 UTC 2010

Hello, nice to see a WordCamp where WordPress has it's roots :-)

Diving in, check out
http://themes.svn.wordpress.org/wordpress-theme-clean-colors/1.0 (via
Subversion) and post a review back to the list (with a new subject,
theme name and version).

One thing I can note just looking at the theme name, everything in the
Theme Directory is a WordPress Theme so no point in having that as
part of the theme name.

Thanks!

--
Joseph Scott