[theme-reviewers] wp-themes: voidy - 1.3.1

Joseph Scott joseph at automattic.com
Thu Jun 10 21:23:23 UTC 2010

There's been lots of discussion about option name patterns that theme
and plugin devs can use.  This for instance -
http://dougal.gunters.org/blog/2009/12/10/wordpress-option-namespacing

While I'm here though, I'm going to put out another review request -
http://themes.svn.wordpress.org/summ/1.0.0 - (can be checked out via
Subversion)

I didn't make it clear, but when posting reviews back to the list
people should start a new thread, one with a subject line that
includes the theme name and version.

--
Joseph Scott
joseph at josephscott.org