[theme-reviewers] wp-themes: voidy - 1.3.1

Joseph Scott joseph at automattic.com
Thu Jun 10 16:42:18 UTC 2010

We've seen trends where themes create several new rows in options
table, for no particular reason, they just didn't realize what was
happening.  As a result I've been encouraging theme authors group
these in more reasonable ways, usually as just a single option.  A
related issue is naming theme options in reasonable, unique ways, so
that it is clear where the option can from and doesn't have naming
collisions.

--
Joseph Scott
joseph at josephscott.org