[theme-reviewers] Getting Added to the WordPress Commerical Theme Section

Mark Smalley [ ThePremiumPress ] mark at thepremiumpress.com
Thu Jun 10 07:48:15 UTC 2010

Joseph

Thanks for taking the time to review and write back to us - it's HUGLY
appreciated.

Hope you have a nice day! :-)

Kind regards;

ThePremiumPress
Mark Smalley - ThePremiumTeam
Office: +6 03 4041 2525  |  Fax: +6 03 4041 8252

Company Website: www.ThePremiumPress.com

Facebook: http://fb.ThePremiumPress.com/
Twitter: http://twit.ThePremiumPress.com/