[theme-reviewers] introductions

Richard Tape richard at iamfriendly.com
Wed Jun 9 21:39:12 UTC 2010

Hello folks,

My name's Rich and I hail from Manchester, England. I've been using
WordPress for about 4 years on and off, but 'professionally' for
approximately 2 years. I call my sell a designeloper as I love designing but
can also code WordPress themes and plugins - my 'title' is creative director
which sounds much more posh than it actually is.

I helped design http://wearefriendlydesign.com/ and write on the blog on
that site and I shall soon be launching my own personal site at
http://iamfriendly.com/ both of which will be WordPress based.

Really looking forward to lending a hand in the WP community and if there's
any Brits on here, make sure you come to WordCamp UK up here in Sunny
(*ahem*) Manchester - I'm organising the social on the Saturday night!

Look forward to speaking to you all!

Rich

On 9 June 2010 22:23, Johan Dahlstrom <johan at mastermute.com> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I'm Johan and I live in Sweden, I've been using WordPress for little
> over a year and have written some custom themes and plugins for
> buisnesses.
>
> I'm a systems developer by proffession where I work with ERP and WMS
> mainly, so I'm more of a coder than a designer.
>
> I'm not a blogger even though I would like to but I always end up
> coding instead ;)
>
> Before I started with WordPress I wrote CMS-like websites from scratch
> in PHP and Java.
>
> Hope I can lend a hand here!

Richard Tape
Creative Director, Friendly Design Ltd.