[theme-reviewers] Review delays and theme updates

Bruce Wampler brucewampler at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 16:20:02 UTC 2010

  I have a question that my affect other theme authors as well.

I have a theme in the review queue that has been there several weeks. In the
mean time, I've discovered a couple of minor issues. If one submits a
revision
before the theme has been reviewed, does it go to the back of the line
again,
or will the theme keep its place in line, but with the revision being
reviewed
instead?

--
Bruce Wampler, Ph.D.

Software developer
Creator of first spelling checker for a PC
Creator of Grammatik(tm), first true grammar checker
e-mail: bw at brucewampler.com
blog: brucewampler.wordpress.com