[theme-reviewers] Child Themes

Simon Prosser pross at pross.org.uk
Sat Jul 3 23:28:26 UTC 2010

On 03/07/2010 23:52, David Sutoyo wrote:
> Does the Free Themes Directory accept child themes? I tried uploading a Twenty Ten child theme at http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/upload/ and it kept rejecting my file for "missing" certain features (e.g. gravatars, tags, etc), even though as a child theme of Twenty Ten it has all the features required. Does the directory not accept child themes, or is there another way to submit them?
Hi David,

At this time child themes are not supported. You need to include all the
required files in your archive.
You can start with a fresh copy of 2010, rename it to 'yourtheme' first
then make all your customizations then submit it.

--
MyBlog : http://www.pross.org.uk/
Plugins : http://www.pross.org.uk/plugins/