[theme-reviewers] Hi, about theme submited

Simon Prosser pross at pross.org.uk
Fri Jul 2 18:27:02 UTC 2010

There is quite a backlog of themes in the queue, and we are only a small
team. You ticket has around 30 above it, you can keep an eye on it
here http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/167

My Blog: http://www.pross.org.uk/
Plugins : http://www.pross.org.uk/plugins/
Themes: http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/profile/pross