[theme-reviewers] Hi, about theme submited

info at basicproductions.es info at basicproductions.es
Fri Jul 2 18:14:51 UTC 2010

Hi,

A week ago I submited a theme named "produccion musical", I received the new theme automatic email but I had no response from any reviewer about my theme.

It would be great if you could help me with some guidelines to get my theme included in the directory and the things I should change in my theme that are not correct. I've allready read the theme development checklist, and most of the codex, but maybe I'm missing something, it's the first time I develope a wordpress theme.

Thank you for your time, and sorry about my poor english.

Regards from Spain.