[theme-reviewers] Priority for themes supporting 3.0 features?

Tom Lany mail at tomlany.net
Thu Jul 1 15:21:02 UTC 2010

I would agree that we need to get some themes with these features up
soon.  Also, I think it would be nice to add a couple of really good
themes with these features to the featured themes listing on the front
page.  On the other hand, I think we need to continue to respond to
older requests first.

Does anyone know of 2-3 very high quality themes currently in the queue
that will be supporting these features?  If so, we may want to make it a
priority to get these up.

On another note, there is only one more theme that is currently out of
order in the review queue, and I will review it later today; so everyone
can now *begin taking tickets from the top of the list again*.  Yay!

Tom Lany
http://tomlany.net