[theme-reviewers] [WordPress Themes] #2352: THEME: tweaker2 - 2.0.5

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Wed Dec 22 05:46:04 UTC 2010

On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 11:39 PM, Arnold Goodway <arnold at tweaker.co.za> wrote:
>  The No Comments Here is still visible on the pages when comments are
> disabled has not  "Still" not been resolved, it never was a problem to start
> off with. This text is coming from the 'page with comments disabled' page in
> the test data. The words No Comments Here is not coming from my theme, it is
> coming from the content of the relevant page.

This was pointed out and Furcifer edited his review, which you can see
on the ticket: http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2352#comment:2

Comment and discussion for these reviews is best done on the tickets
themselves. You can log into the trac system using your WordPress.org
username and password.