[theme-reviewers] [WordPress Themes] #2352: THEME: tweaker2 - 2.0.5

Arnold Goodway arnold at tweaker.co.za
Wed Dec 22 05:39:52 UTC 2010

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to review my theme.

 The *No Comments Here* is still visible on the pages when comments are
disabled has not  "*Still*" not been resolved, it never was a problem to
start off with. This text is coming from the 'page with comments disabled'
page in the test data. The words *No Comments Here* is not coming from my
theme, it is coming from the content of the relevant page.

Hopefully this portion will now be sorted. I will have a look at the other
error in the theme and re-submit.

Thanks.

Arnold Goodway.