[theme-reviewers] Some qs about Black Queen 1.0 theme

Ford Mon fordmon at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 01:54:50 UTC 2010

Hello,
#3) Lookup the function wp_enqueue_style() and use it to load your .css
files, the only one that should have a resemblence in the header is the
designated first style.css that should be above all the rest.   If there is
a reason for the order then I suggest combining the css files into one.   If
they are loaded for a reason and can be enabled disabled wp_enqueue_style is
definately needed.

For what use wp_enqueue_style()? in my theme and If it's really needed for
what css file I should use it?

#1) this means that the css borders padding and margins are too encompassing
to allow 4 columns, adjust as necessary so that 4 columns can display in the
content area.

I am not able to adjust margins to allow 4 columns.. 3 columns is the best
choice for my theme. For example this theme
http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/fudo has been accepted several weeks ago
and it has the same problem with 4 columns. It has even the same issure with
the .css ( see 3)

On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 6:20 PM, Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) <philip at frumph.net